Your Ad Here

Monday, August 30

Restaurant.com and my trip

Here is the latest deal until tomorrow August 31st 2010

My Restaurant.com experience
2 weeks ago, my husband, daughter and I went to a cuban restaurant in Alpharetta, Georgia. I printed out my gift certificate and we went for a 3-way date :) FUN!! My certificate stated that I had to spend $35 to be able to use my $25 coupon.. EASY!!!! Here are some pics for ya.. :)


Our appertizers
Main Course.. Cuban food is great!!
Our drinks
The bill

These certificates have allowed us to go on a few more dates and try new foods but more importantly save on DOSH!!!! woohoo
I hope sharing my experience has allowed you to be more confident in buying the certificates and its all very easy.. the best part of it all ..is EATING!!! lol lol

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Blog Archive