Your Ad Here

Monday, August 30

An email from a reader

This is an email I received from a reader.. it was very short because it was from an IPHONE.. but none the less very encouraging 

So i got all of this stuff:
 
hair color
2 toothbrushes
2 deodorants
shampoo
toothpaste
3 boxes of cereal
2 bags of candy
 
reg price @ $49
 
I paid $20.25!!!! plus $15 n cvs xtra care bucks!! :) no wonder u love  
doing this Josselyne!! thanks for teaching me :)
 
Keep in mind, it was her first shopping trip and even though she spent $20.25, 
she used her coupons. Now she has $15 in ECB to use for her next CVS trip
 
GREAT TO HEAR CW .. 
Any one else have any testimonies they would love to share? I always love hearing from you
Email me at talithazye@live.com or leave a comment 

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Blog Archive