Your Ad Here

Monday, August 9

Happy Monday

Happy Monday Everyone :)

Okay not everyone is happy.. but let us be joyful that we have been blessed with another day. The ability to breathe is a privalege and everyone said....AMEN!!! 

With that said, I would like to apologise for not having written anything on Friday...something urgent came up and I wasnt not by my computer all day.. at least not to have enough time to write something with substance. 
Please forgive me? xox

So this week, I will take the time out to break you in on some deals and how to save money in the process.. Its never ending, so please don't be overwhelmed. It took me a while to get it. I believe that I am 3/4 of the way there. Now I am able to challenge myself and my family into saving with a goal.

Our goal.. a trip to London in 2011...Pray for us..lol

But before all that, I give God the glory first on Mondays. So please enjoy the next post/poem






No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Blog Archive