Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 8

New Page...Favorite Sites

I've just added a new page to the blog. I have called it favorite sites. There will be a list of sites I frequent, or cannot do with out when it comes to shopping, rebates, money back or anything of that nature. Make sure you check it out!

RetailMeNot is the first website on my favorite website list

This website is one that I always come back to. When my family and I were getting ourselves ready for a trip to Tucson Arizona, it was this website that allowed us to receive the following
  •  a $30 rebate and 15% discount from booking our hotel with Hotels.com,
  • a discount on our flights 
  • a 20% discount on a car rental for a week. I believe we paid $120 for a standard size car.
Keep this website on your mind when looking for free shipping, or discounts on the majority of websites. They also have links to coupons and more. In addition, they have codes for the UK, Canada and other countries. Click here for more info and then click on your country's flag

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Blog Archive