Your Ad Here

Monday, September 13

Happy Tuesday


It has been a crazy 2 weeks. 2 revivals, family in town and a wedding.. Its been a blast and hence the M.I.A.. 
I am so sorry.. when ever I got a quick minute I did try and post something. 

So I Heart Kroger is a site especially dedicated to the Kroger customer. I do shop there on occasion. Love it sometimes.Especially when they have the 10/$10 or the 88cents deals on frozen veg!! woohoo!!  Click on the button on the right hand side for more info!

I Heart Kroger

Also, I went to the bank and made a deposit of $63.40. This was a combination of found change, money I earned from selling a few items at a friends yard sale and a few refunds too. 
 I am very happy . My new total is $87.89 :)

I have just been invited to a wedding in London next year and also to one in Barbados too.. This will be very challenging. But I am believing God to make a way for me to attend these weddings with my family.

As I count the cost of trip to London.. its very easy to be intimidated. The first challenge is getting  my British passport renewed. This alone will cost me approx. $220 :( , But I am believing God.. so I'll just keep it moving. I have to get a passport for my dear daughter..and buy 2 plane tickets ( daughter doesn't need a plane ticket :) )

SO SO FAR..
My passport : $220
Baby's First Passport: $105
2 adult plane tickets :  $2400 (approximately)

I need to raise $2725...oh wow.. but minus the $87.89 :)

I am believing that God will help me raise $2637.11

THAT'S THE CHALLENGE

I am already working on CHRISTMAS and gifts...I'll let you know my plan on that tomorrow :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Blog Archive