Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 8

Happy Hump Day

Hey everyone, 


Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I had family in town and I was having a ball this Labor day weekend. So much so that I am exhausted! But I had to get these deals out to you..asap!!


This week will be a hard one... but a great one for me. We are in the week of revival with Pastor Marty Carnegie. I love the way he delivers the Word of God. The anointing is really on him. So we will be in revival tonight, Thursday and Friday ( September 8th-10th, 2010). If you would like to join us, feel free to. This is my personal invite to you. The address is The Potters House Christian Fellowship, 6080 McDonogh Dr, Suite F, Norcross, GA 30093. The church is opened an hour prior to service for prayer. I am so excited.
Please keep us in prayer. I am praying that souls will be saved and that Christians hearts and minds will continued to be renewed. For more information on Pastor Marty, Click here, he has a great blog that I follow.  He is an evangelist who has gone into many nations and shared the Gospel and made disciples. 


Hope you enjoy your day...zzzzzz lol lol lol 



No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Blog Archive